1) Am I going to make a mistake cutting my own hair?
No. As long as you use the proper techniques and the right guard shown on the educational training video, the chances of you making a mistake are very small. Self-Cut System makes it a lot easier for you to learn in giving yourself a haircut.
2) How long does it take for an average person to learn and master in cutting their own hair?
If you cut your own hair every week, we guarantee it will take you couple of tries to give yourself a perfect haircut. Some people may take little bit longer depending on their skill level.
3) Who can use the Self-Cut System?
Anyone who are interested in learning in cutting their own hair, preferably men with short hairstyle. College Students, bald-headed men, athletes, military, and etc.
4) Where can I use the Self-Cut System?
The best place to cut your own hair is in a well-lighted room with a door like the bathroom or your bedroom. It is very important for you have enough lighting in order for you to see your head.
5) Can I take the Self-Cut System with me when I go on trips?
Of course, the Self-Cut System three-way mirror is portable and it only weighs 5.2 pounds.
6) How long does it take for someone to cut their own hair?
It usually takes 15-20 minutes depending on the skill level and the hairstyle. When you first start cutting your own hair, it make take you an hour or so, but after couple of tries, it may only take you less than half an hour.
7) What kind of clippers should I get?
You can use any clippers and trimmers you want, but we highly recommend you to use what the professional uses for a better result and they last longer. You can purchase a good quality clippers/timmers at your local beauty stores.
8) How do I get my money back after referring 4 people?
If you refer 4 people to try the Self-Cut System more than 30 days, you will get your money back 100%. This does not include the shipping and handling fees . When you refer the first person, we will keep track on your referrals account. There is no expiration date for this promotion. Any questions or concerns, you can email or call us.